easySubsea tools are the Brazilian Oil and Gas industry standard for the safe removal of Permanent Downhole Cable encapsulation. Do not use knives and blades and stay safe from injuries. Our tools can split the lines in a flatpack and then strip the encapsulation. It is the best, quick and safe solution for permanent and drilling cables preparation
easySplitter protects operators hands and carry out the operation on a simple, quick and safe way. It needs only one person to operate and do not take any damage to the line, ensuring a correct line installation.
Line Damage Prevention
The easySplitter design ensures the atpack encapsulation is split and stripped away without damage to the metal lines. This is vital to develop a good well drilling and completion without downtimes due to a damaged cable line.
easySubsea “easy” philosophy delivers products that are fast, secure and protable to the clients. Therefore, you do not need to worry about any hassle during operation. We make products to ease the work on the rig and to ease the maintenance on the site.
- Use on electric, hydraulic or chemical injection cables
- Single or multiple lines
- Cable sizes that range from 11 x 11 mm to 14 x 44 mm
- Custom sizes upon request
- Hand or air powered
- Line diameter – 1/8”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”, 7/16”, 1/2”, 5/16”
- 1-Line encapsulation size – 11.0 -14mm
- Multiple lines flat pack size – up to 14mm x 44mm
- Special sizes on request